Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pre-departure

So I leave in a few days, but before I head out I figure I should fill you in on my plans. I will be leaving the evening of the 28th; I have a 15 hour flight to Johannesburg. From Johannesburg I have a 3 hour layover and then a 2 hour connecting flight which will bring me to CAPE TOWN! :) I will arrive in Cape Town on Thursday at 9pm (their time) which is 7 hours ahead. So total I will be travelling for around 20 hours. From there for the next few days we have orientation through my program where we will be going out of the city, and then the days to follow we have orientation through the University of Cape Town.

I know my internet will be limited while I am abroad, but I'm not sure to what degree. Either way I plan on updating my blog about once a week or every other. Feel free to comment! Also, if you want to contact me feel free to email me at SarahLouiseCrisp@gmail.com or send letters to:

Sarah Crisp
Arcadia CEA
Postnet Suite 289
Private Bag X4
Hout Bay 7872
South Africa

:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment